Constructed wetlands: natural systems for water management. CWA 13th Annual Conference
When: Sept. 27, 2017 - Sept. 28, 2017
Our 13th Annual Conference ‘Constructed wetlands: natural systems for water management’ is taking place on the 27th & 28th September 2017, in the beautiful surroundings of Slimbridge Wetlands Centre in Gloucestershire, UK.
Bringing together the key stakeholders from the water pollution control community, this two day event will focus on the key themes of:-
- Natural infrastructure vs hard engineering approaches
- Multiple benefits of wetland treatment systems
- Latest technology and developments in natural treatment systems
We are now inviting interested parties to submit their speaker proposals around these themes. If you have new research, case studies or technical expertise that you would like to share, please send your submission to email@example.com by no later than Friday 6th June.
Please include the following information:-
- Speaker(s) name, job title and organisation.
- Session title
- A brief summary of the scope of your presentation and key learning points (approx 150 words).
Travel and accommodation information for the event can be found here.